More like, DRY HATE, amirite?
THIS IS NOT* A STOCK PHOTO. AZ HEAT WILL HAVE YOU CRAWLING LIKE THIS ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES.
*OK, FINE, it is a stock photo, but the heat is REAL. Everyone is this man, out lost in the desert when the heat hits record-highs each summer.
1. When EVERY SUMMER DAY has a high over 100 degrees.
2. When your phone gets so damn hot that it throws *shade* at you and SHUTS DOWN.
Because In phoenix it is so hot we need fans outside.
4. When the local news has an #icewatch to test how long it takes for ice to melt in the hundred degree heat. NOT LONG, FRIENDS.
6. When even natural plant life can’t survive the heat from the sun. NO TREE LEFT BEHIND.
8. That time it was so VERY HOT that they had to put flames around the words.
It was so hot in Phoenix yesterday that the weather service tried to bake cookies in a car #anditworked
11. When you try to cool off, but instead the fan MELTS. HELP. 9-1-1, the HEAT is killing everything.
it's so hot in Arizona that even the sun is sweating
15. When people drive with oven mitts like it’s a totally average thing because you have to avoid the VERY REAL THREAT of third-degree burns.
16. The meteorologists of the local news in Arizona have the easiest job: EVERY DAY IS HOT.
What will the weather be today? Oh, ya know, probably 100 DEGREES.
17. When your hope for change in 2014 is shattered because last summer was literally the HOTTEST ON RECORD.
HOT AS HELL: In Arizona, the parking lot of @azfamily is now a robust 170 degrees.