You Only Live Once, so history better remember you for being a piss cutting legend.
Literally didn’t have a home. On tour for life.
2. Jesus and his disciples
Just got in from Nazareth with a serious case of first night fever.
3. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
Hunting for the Holy Grail of lute anthems
4. Christopher Columbus and the Santa Maria
Just seamen being seamen
John Vanderlyn / Via aoc.gov
5. Lewis and Clark
6. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Not just Paul Newman and Robert Redford being handsome.
7. Van Gogh and Paul Gauguin in Arles on an Artist Retreat
Paint so hard motherfuckers wanna cut ears off
Paul Gaugauin, Vincent Van Gogh Painting Sunflowers, 1888, Van Gogh Museum / Via images.fineartamerica.com
8. Wright Brothers
Inventors of the mile high club
9. Ned Kelly and the Kelly Gang
The original #ontherun gang
10. James Joyce, Ernest Hemingway, Ford Maddox Ford, John Quinn and Ezra Pound all in Paris
Everybody’s peaking at midnight in Paris
from left: Ford, Joyce, Pound, Quinn. Tophams/Topham Picturepoint/Press Association Images / Via thejournal.ie
11. Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay
Highest men on Earth
12. Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin & Michael Collins
13. G8 Summits
All I do is win