1. You had class with the same 20 kids for nearly a decade.
2. You wore the same damn clothes every day…
…until you developed a slight allergy to all things plaid.
3. You were trained to think tucking in your shirt is more important than math.
4. You probably still write in cursive.
5. You have had to dress as an angel at some point in your life.
6. The name of this school doesn’t creep you out as much as it should.
7. You’ve never been hit by a ruler, but you’re still wary of nuns.
8. You’re pretty unfazed when threatened with eternal damnation.
9. You’ve been frequently reminded how much better Jesus is than you.
10. You were taught to be open-minded.
11. But you have some conflicting worldviews.
12. You only learned about one kind of sexual orientation.
13. You never had a sex ed class.
14. But “Kindergarten Cop” taught you all you needed to know.
15. You’re still not 100% sure about the difference between outer space and the female anatomy.
16. You never found out the answers to these questions.
17. You think “Superstar” hits a little too close to home.
18. You know that dating is STRICTLY for those intent on marriage.
19. So it took a while to adjust to college.
20. You’re only comfortable slow dancing.
21. You see nothing wrong with this.
22. You wear your “survival” like a badge of honor.
23. You may even still complain about it pretty often.
24. But you probably still have those same friends from kindergarten.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/signs-you-went-to-catholic-school-6ygq